USPS contributors and staff are strongly encouraged to sign up for LiteBlue on the official site. Visit the official portal at LiteBlue.USPS.Gov and register. Only then will you be able to access the LiteBlue login portal and benefit from Featured Employees.
LiteBlue USPS is a portal that United State Parcel Services introduces to enable its employees to have an easy and quiet work life. LiteBlue Login provides direct access to the official LiteBlue.USPS.Gov portal, which you can access by following the instructions in this guide.
However, online registration and the online login process are required for USPS employees to use the services of this portal. Without registration, no employee can access your account and use the services of this portal.
LiteBlue Registration Process
After registering on this portal, you can log into your account to use the services of the portal. But how to register on this portal? Just read the guide below and follow the included steps.
- The LiteBlue Login registration portal can be used at LiteBlue.USPS.Gov.
- Go to this portal and click the Register button to start your registration process.
- On the next page you will see a registration form.
- In this form, you will be asked to provide certain information such as your name, contact details, email address, employee identification number, etc.
- You will also be asked for your account username and password. These are the access data that you will need for your future visits to this portal.
- After submitting this information, verify it and click the Save button.
- You will receive an account activation email at your email address. This activation email consists of a link that you must use to activate your account.
- After activating your account, you can use the service of this portal after logging into your account.
LiteBlue Login Process
The company strongly encourages USPS employees to access their accounts through the LiteBlue login portal. To do this, the employee must have the USPS LiteBlue EID and SSP number. The LiteBlue USPS self-service portal provides users with links to configure their LITEBLUE USPS credentials. After receiving the login details, employees can simply log into Liteblue.
Here are some of the steps to get the LiteBlue connection:
- Visit the official LiteBlue login page at LiteBlue.USPS.Gov.
- Enter your USPS LiteBlue EID and SSP number in the required fields.
- You will find your EID number on your identity card.
- If you forgot your password, just tap the Forgot your password button and reset.
- After submitting the data, press the “Register” button. The LiteBlue registration process is now complete. You will now be redirected to the USPS LiteBlue home page.